Sample Rate Converter (SRC)
GritTec's Sample rate converter (Version 1,50) is technology used for changing sampling rate in speech and audio signals.
Principle of functioning algorithm is based on methods of interpolation.
- With solutions of VoIP telephony such as audio chats;
- Professional audio applications, such as audio-media players, streaming digital radio;
- With audio-video recorder devices;
- With car audio devices.
- High sound quality;
- Supports sampling rates: 6 kHz, 8 kHz, 11.025 kHz, 16 kHz, 22.050 kHz, 32 kHz, 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz, and 96 kHz;
- Support dual-channel signals;
- Compatible with most audio-speech codecs;
- Fixed point code optimization;
- Easy integration with target applications.
- Signal format: 16-bits linear;
- 6 kHz, 8 kHz, 11.025 kHz, 16 kHz, 22.050 kHz, 32 kHz, 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz, 96 kHz sampling rate;
- Channels: 2 (mono or stereo).
- PC demo for MS Windows x86/x64 and Linux x86 platforms with Intel(R) C++ Compiler XE optimization;
- SDK for Windows x86/x64, Linux x86 (object code, ANSI C++ fixed point code) is available on request;
- Customization resources if required;
- Portability to any DSP, ARM platforms.
Online Shopping and Free Downloads
- All products include a free evaluation period for your first installation only;
- To continue using these programs after your evaluation period has expired, you can buy a end-user license;
- Click 'Buy Now' under current product.
For more information, please contact us via Online Request Form.
If you are interested in our product, but you have not found your target platform, send us a request. We will be happy to assist you.